Human Resources/Recruiting Intern /Hybrid - Birmingham/ AL/ - Urgent Hire
Growing your career as a Internship Human Resources/Recruiting Intern (Hybrid - Birmingham, AL) is an amazing opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in people management, project management and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Human Resources/Recruiting Intern (Hybrid - Birmingham, AL) at Daxko today!
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
Daxko is looking for an HR/Recruiting Intern to join the Talent Team during the summer of 2023. Under the team’s guidance, you will provide administrative support across the Talent Team (HR/Recruiting), gaining experience in HR Operations, Recruiting, Onboarding, and HRIS (ADP/Engagedly).
**This is a 10-12-week, part-time (20 hours/week), paid internship.
The Talent Team Intern reports to the Director of Recruiting or a People Development Business Partner.
- Assist with interview scheduling between candidates and hiring managers with an emphasis on providing a quality candidate experience
- Support the Talent team with administrative tasks (benefits, onboarding, etc.)
- Assist the Daxko Culture Committee with event planning and activities to engage our team members
- Provide administrative support for the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Drive HR initiatives and continuous improvement through intern projects
- Learn, learn, learn! And have some fun!
Outcomes of this internship:
- Increased efficiency for the Talent team
- Positive experiences for candidates, new hires, and team members
- Increased team member engagement with a focus on our value of embracing the strength of diversity and inclusion
- Gains valuable insight within a variety of functions while strengthening core skills and knowledge needed to launch a successful career
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate-level program – HR, Business, or preferred
- Passionate about inclusion and diversity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy (Social media platforms, MS Office, Slack, Zoom)
- Willingness to learn and open to professional growth
- Must be available to work 20 hours/week (flexible schedule)
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Benefits of working as a Human Resources/Recruiting Intern (Hybrid - Birmingham, AL) in Birmingham, AL:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary