Senior Backend Engineer - REMOTE
senior backend engineer remote team backend derivatives traders arbitrage unlimited counterparty counterparty risk oracles
March 22, 2023
Church Street, NY
- InfinityPools is a DEX that allows for unlimited leverage on any asset with no liquidations, no counterparty risk and no oracles. It is being built by the team at Lemma Labs.
- You can find a high level overview here, and our whitepaper here.
- The team is small (currently 7 people) with work experience that spans 0x, Goldman Sachs, Bitmex, Uber, Instadapp, Ocrolus, Catnip and more.
- We recently raised ~7.5 million USD from Tier 1 investors that include Dragonfly, Standard Crypto, Nascent, Multicoin, Coinbase Ventures, Robot Ventures; strategic partners such as Wintermute, GSR, Kronos and many high profile angels.
About the job
We are looking for a senior backend engineer to work closely with the quant and smart contract teams to build cool stuff in the DeFi derivatives space.
- Build out the API for both traders and liquidity providers
- Build out the backend services required for a smooth UX for InfinityPools traders
- Create bots to arbitrage between the InfinityPools float pool AMM and other spot AMMs
- Implement other arbitrage strategies in conjunction with our quant team
- Experience with Java or Scala (more generally the JVM) and the Python numeric stack (numpy, pandas etc.)
- Familiarity with Solidity, EVM, and smart contract design
- Experience developing complex web applications/services and backend APIs
- Experience with distributed systems and/or container orchestration
- Excellent English communication skills
- B.S. or higher in computer science, mathematics or related technical field
- Familiarity with ZIO, ScalaJS
- Derivatives trading experience
- Knowledge of DeFi and protocols in the space
- Strong math skills
Report this job