Machine maintenance technician
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest standards. Our team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional team members.
Maintenance technicians work under the direction of the Factory Supervisor and performs maintenance on designated machines to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
What you will do
1. Performs preventative maintenance on machines according to schedule.
- Troubleshoots and repairs machines as needed.
- Assists with the installation of new machines.
- Contacts 3rd party technical support to resolve issues as needed.
- Undergoes training and stays up-to-date to service machines effectively.
- Monitors machines for quality issues and resolves as necessary.
- Sets parts and supplies inventory level based on number of machines.
- Places orders for additional parts and supplies to replenish inventory.
- Keeps a maintenance log documenting problems and resolutions.
- Performing basic warehouse maintenance and upkeep including but not limited to painting, floor patching, removal of walls, minor plumbing, assembly of furniture or parts
We like you to have
- Experience with machine maintenance and repairing circuit boards
- Demonstrate ability to learn new software
- Strong mechanical skills
- Ability to be on call including weekends
- Starting at $25.00/hr, depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401k plan with employer match up to 4%
Similar jobs near me
- Operations Consultant: The Key to Sustainable Growth in Today's Business World
- Responsibilities of a Business Operations Specialist
- Business Operations Specialists: Understanding Who Are They
- Obligatory Steps to Become a Business Operations Specialist
- Does a Business Operations Specialist Make Much Money?