Psych NP Clinical Supervisor
We’re looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Clinical Supervisor to join our growing Provider team. After a year in the role, you will have successfully scaled to supporting 30 clinicians, be assisting with clinical triage for provider questions and be engaging in administrative oversight while contributing to the quality and growth of our clinic. We’re looking forward to meeting excellent clinicians who are skilled at clinical management and dedicated to providing high-quality care. We're excited about candidates from all backgrounds who are passionate about our mission to make mental healthcare accessible and available to young adult students in the U.S.
About the Role
The Clinical Supervisor will:
- Report to the Executive Director
- Work closely with our Medical Director and physician collaborators as the first line of triage in addressing clinical questions and concerns
- Supervise Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner providers
- Practice quality assurance in the form of chart reviews and administrative oversight
- Support emergency responses both during and outside of working hours
- Maintain a partial clinical caseload commensurate with the scope of supervision
- Manage day-to-day coverage needs of supervisees
- Be the first line of defense in responding to provider questions around employment, agency policy, and clinical matters
- 5+ years experience practicing independently in your field
- 1+ year supervising or managing providers within a provider group
- Hold a license that allows you to practice independently without a physician collaborator or clinical supervisor on your license in at least one state
- Opened to obtaining licensure in multiple states
- Preferably currently licenses in NY, MA, PA, WI, and/or CA
Each full-time employee at Wellround enjoys:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 20 days PTO
- Inclusive parental leave
- Medical malpractice insurance
- The ability to work remotely
- Company sponsored cross-licensing
- Help define the future of collegiate mental health
The Salary for this position is $120,000 - $140,000, depending on experience.
Wellround Provider Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Mantra Health focuses on Digital Health, Higher Education, Mental Health, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mantrahealth.com/ or find them on LinkedIn.