Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest standards. Our team operates from 17 countries, and we're always looking for more exceptional team members.
The Marketing Director reports to the CMO and coordinates all marketing activities to help the organization move quickly and maintain high standards.
Plans and executes the promotion schedule to optimize growth and profitability.
Takes responsibility for email, ads, sales, SEO and social marketing channels.
Provides guidance & support to members of the marketing team.
Develops marketing project plans and works to ensure their on time completion.
Distributes marketing tasks according to the abilities & workload of staff.
Ensures marketing initiatives are completed to the highest of standards.
Evaluates & provides guidance to staff to help improve performance.
Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
Salary: $147 - $200k/year based on experience
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry