Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We make ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We provide on-the-job training and no experience is necessary.
Generally, candidates start in our packaging department, as it s the best place to become acclimated to our company while learning about our production standards.
The packaging department is responsible for two basic functions:
1. Inspecting products to ensure they meet our quality standards
2. Packaging and preparing products for shipping to customers across the globe
1. The ability to stand for extended periods of time
2. Good written and verbal communication skills
3. Basic math skills (counting, simple addition & subtraction)
4. The ability to perform basic computer-based tasks
5. Contact information for at least 2 professional references, including a previous supervisor or manager, available upon request.
Hours & compensation
1. Monday-Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or Sunday-Thursday 10pm-6am
2. Starting rate of $16.00+/hr plus shift differentials
3. Health and dental insurance available
4. 401k plan with employer match up 4%
5. Signing bonus
6. Free gym membership
TO APPLY: go to www.stickermule.com/jobs and apply on our website!
Resumes submitted through Indeed will not be received.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.20 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location