Collaboration & Productivity Sales Specialist
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won t stop!
The Sr. Account Executive, Collaboration Product Sales Specialist is an experienced sales professional that actively prospects and cultivates new business relationships that drive sales product revenue for T-Mobile, across all segments. Assigned product lines may evolve as T-Mobile introduces new products. This person should have an extensive understanding of the marketplace, competitive landscape and customer requirements for collaboration and contact center products.
Role is responsible for working as a specialist with companies to implement new business initiatives to drive strategic revenue and realize cost savings by leveraging the identified products. Responsible for opportunity and account planning to identify new opportunities, managing their sales funnel, accurately forecasting their business, and closing new business. Works closely with customer executives, strategic partners and internal T-Mobile resources to expanding share of wallet for product solutions used by T-Mobile customers.
The Sr. Account Executive, Collaboration Product Sales will be responsible for working with customers and T-Mobile for Business sales teams. The role requires a consultative selling approach with experience in deal negotiation up to the C-level. This role includes driving the strategy and managing the entire sales cycle from identifying the right solutions or partnerships and building a competitive value proposition to negotiating through close.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting. Ensure all internal departments have fulfilled responsibilities to bring new customers onboard. Research business information about prospects.
- Contract and sales negotiations.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree Business or Technology degree preferred. (Preferred)
- 4-7 years 4 years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience with high tech sales. ()
- 4-7 years 4 years selling complex product solutions as lead salesperson or customer facing Solutions Engineer, specifically focused on new logos or pure prospects. ()
- 4-7 years 4 years of experience in complex solutions/applications. ()
- 4-7 years Combination of 5 years sales and customer facing technical solutions experience. ()
- Technical Sales Technologically proficient in identified/specialized products (Required)
- Direct Sales Demonstrated success of meeting and exceeded sales targets and sales leadership. (Required)
- Direct Sales Demonstrated experience selling product solutions into Fortune 500 & 1,000 accounts. (Preferred)
- Sales Presentations Solid presentation skills. (Required)
- Business Acumen Solid business acumen and a strong executive presence. (Required)
- Negotiation Solid negotiation skills. (Required)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines fully vaccinated as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
New York Pay Range : $101,220.00 - $136,920.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn t have a corporate ladder it s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Similar jobs near me
- Factors That Affect Physical Therapist Salaries: Location, Experience, and More
- Becoming a Physical Therapist: What Degree Do You Need?
- Diversifying Your Skillset: Alternative Career Paths for Physical Therapists
- The Journey to Becoming a Physical Therapist: Time, Education, and Requirements
- Physical Therapy Career Outlook: A Booming Industry