Account Executive National Partner Solutions, Public Sector
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
The Partner Solutions Channel implements solution-based sales strategies and uncovers new business opportunities with Strategic Partners across the US. The role of the Account Executive, National Partner Solutions Public Sector is to act as the primary brand ambassador and manage the relationship between T-Mobile for Business and partners - maximizing Public Sector sales within their assigned TFB Director geogpraphy. This role will work with their internal TFB partners to align on driving sales, offers, and new programs in order to increase productivity through partners via solution selling to Public Sector Government entities. In addition to a focus on sales quota attainment, responsibilities also include training, enablement, and collaboration with T-Mobile for Business direct sales teams to achieve results, grow the base and portfolio. Requires competency in partner- and customer-first thinking, change & innovation, strategy development, account planning and management, as well as relationship building & influencing business leaders internally and externally.Job Responsibilities:
- Consistently deliver against sales targets, with plans for significant overachievement in a growth area of our business.
- Partner with aligned TFB sales teams to develop collaborative relationships to optimize the partnership & maximize sales.
- Frequent visits, conference, and video calls with TFB Direct sales team members to keep the partner channel top of mind early in the sales cycle.
- Participate on joint sales calls with aligned TFB sales team members and prospects to support promotion and sales of T-Mobile products and solutions through the partner channel.
- Develop and maintain a communication and account management plan to keep TFB partners up to date on solutions, offers, benefits, and other key information necessary to drive sales results and competitive wins via the Partner Channel.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 4-7 years Experience in Partner Channel sales experience required, preferably in technology or telecommunications environment. (Required)
- 4-7 years Experience selling within a large territory. (Preferred)
- 2-4 years Mobile phone sales management experience a plus, but not required. (Preferred)
- Cross Functional Team Building Able to work collaboratively in a diverse, cross-functional workplace. (Required)
- Strategic Leadership Demonstrated track record of success implementing strategies to grow / bottom line results. (Required)
- Business Analysis Business analysis skills along with in-depth third-party distribution experience. (Preferred)
- Communication Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, communicating effectively with partners, executives, leaders, program/initiative owners, stakeholders, and other audiences. (Required)
- Telecommunications Understanding of wireless / mobile solutions and how they can be used in key verticals such as transportation, hospitality, education, healthcare, health, retail, media, and travel. (Preferred)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines fully vaccinated as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
New York Pay Range : $124,950.00 - $169,050.00The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate's actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee's eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile's amazing benefits, check out
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.